World Blockchain Forum – New York
The first international World Blockchain Forum was held on Match 26th and 27th, 2018 in London and it was a major success. Following the outcome of that event, the organizers have organized another forum that this time will be held in New York on November 8th and 9th 2018.
The previous events have proven that World Blockchain Forum is a premier and worthy event to attend as evident from the huge attendance recorded. The organizers are well known and will use their influence to invite industry leaders who have years of experience testing and using blockchain technology. WBF has the potential to influence leaders in various fields such as media, business, academia, and government to embrace blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Some of the main topics that will be discussed include:
- Token Economy, Stablecoin, and Cryptocurrencies
- EOS Ecosystem
- Application of Ethereum Technology
- Blockchain Community Dynamic and Economy
- Blockchain Application in Digital Payment and Fintech
- The future of Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Blockchain Applications in Enterprise
- Blockchain Investment
The speakers will include:
- Alex Mashinsky – Founder and CEO of Celsius Network
- Mahbod Moghadam – Chief Community Officer at Everipedia
- Tim Draper – Founder of Draper Associates, Draper University and DFJ
- Adi Sideman – Founder of YouNow
- Slava Rubin – Founder of Indiegogo.com
- Maja Vujinovic – CEO of OGroup
World Blockchain Forum New York will give thousands of people an opportunity to learn from industry leaders. It also offers great networking opportunities to investors and experts.
Book your ticket today and commit yourself to attend this major blockchain and cryptocurrency event.